New York, Dec. 01, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Nuclear Medicine Market Research Report by Product, by Application – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05993422/?utm_source=GNW
The Global Nuclear Medicine Market is expected to grow from USD 3,812.67 Million in 2019 to USD 5,701.38 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.93%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Nuclear Medicine to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the Nuclear Medicine Market studied across Diagnostic Products and Therapeutic Products. The Diagnostic Products further studied across PET and SPECT. The Therapeutic Products further studied across Alpha Emitters, Beta Emitters, and Brachytherapy.
Based on Application, the Nuclear Medicine Market studied across Bone Metastasis, Cardiology, Endocrine Tumor, Lymphoma, Oncology, and Thyroid.
Based on Geography, the Nuclear Medicine Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Nuclear Medicine Market including Australian Nuclear Science & Technology Organization (ANSTO), Bracco Imaging S.p.A, Curium Pharma, Eckert & Ziegler, Eczacibasi-Monrol, GE Healthcare, Jubilant Pharma. LLC, Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc., Mallinckrodt, Nordion (Canada) Inc., NTP Radioisotopes SOC Ltd., and The Institute for Radioelements (IRE – IRE ELiT).
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Nuclear Medicine Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Nuclear Medicine Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Nuclear Medicine Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Nuclear Medicine Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Nuclear Medicine Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Nuclear Medicine Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Nuclear Medicine Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05993422/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001