Geriatric Pharmaton is a world famous Swiss health supplement that is scientifically proven with reference to efficacy. It is an excellent combination of standardized extract of ginseng G115, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. it supplements the body with substances that are essential for body, thus improves physical and mental performance. It is a sugar free formulation so it does not promote weight gain.
Standardized Ginseng extract115 increases the overall level of cellular activity. It also increases the absorption of oxygen.
Low supply of vitamins, minerals and trace elements may can may result in several medical disorders e.g. weakness, fatigue, decreased vitality, reduced endurance and increased convalescence. Several clinical studies with young, middle- aged and elderly people have shown an increase in physical and mental performance after Geriatric Pharmaton administration.
Each capsule contains:
standardized extract G115 Ginseng
(Panax ginseng) 40 mg Vitamin A (retinol palmitate) 2667 IU Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 200 IU Vitamin E (acetate racealfatocoferol) 10 mg Vitamin B1 (thiamine nitrate) 1.4 mg vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 1.6 mg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2 mg Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 1 mcg Biotin 150 mcg Nicotinamide 18 mg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 60 mg Folic Acid 0.10 mg Copper (cupric sulphate ) 2 mg Manganese (manganese sulfate monohydrate) 2.5 mg magnesium (magnesium sulfate) 10 mg iron (ferrous sulfate) 10 mg zinc (zinc sulfate monohydrate) 1 mg calcium (dibasic calcium phosphate) 100 mg Selenium (selenite sodium) 50 mcg 100 mg soya lecithin
• Geriatric Pharmaton is contraindicated for people with hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the formula
• Patients with rare hereditary condition of galactose intolerance (eg, galactosemia) should not take this medicine.
• The product may cause gastrointestinal disturbances
• If you experience unpleasant or severe reactions, immediately contact your doctor
• There is no restrictions, special instructions or warnings for the users above 65 years of age
• There is no evidence that Geriatric Pharmaton pose a risk to the fetus during pregnancy at the recommended dosage. However, to date no controlled studies available to pregnant women
• Keep it and all other drugs out of the reach of children
• There is no known effects on the ability to drive or operate machinery after using Geriatric Pharmaton
• This product is sugar free, so it can be used by patients with diabetics
• Do not take any medication without taking an advice from a qualified healthcare professional
• This product can be used within 24 months after the manufacturing date. Do not use after expiry date