Are you looking for a way to bring passion back to the bedroom? It’s easier than you might think, when you have the macrobiotic secrets to creating healthy libido and sex drive.
A macrobiotic diet is a powerful tool for health, cleansing the entire body, strengthening the metabolism, restoring health and energy, and even boosting libido. But a macrobiotic lifestyle means more than just removing animal fats, dairy products, refined flour, and sugar from your diet. It can also include natural home remedies that strengthen the sexual and reproductive organs and improve sexual health, such as the following three libido boosters for men:
1. Ginger Compress on Kidneys
The kidneys control adrenal function, including your stress response, energy levels, and sexual vitality. A ginger compress on the kidneys breaks down stagnated fat and mucous. It also increases circulation by naturally opening the blood vessels and alkalinizes bodily fluids, bringing them back to a more balanced and healthier state. It’s easy to bring back the passion to your sex life with a simple ginger compress to strengthen the kidneys and adrenal glands.
1. Grate 5 ounces of fresh ginger and wrap the pulp in cheesecloth.
2. Bring a gallon of water to a boil.
3. Turn off heat. Add ginger “bag” to water, and allow ginger to steep 5 minutes.
4. Using rubber gloves, immerse an organic cotton towel in the ginger “tea” and wring it out.
5. Place the hot folded towel over the kidneys and cover it with another towel to maintain heat in the compress.
6. When the towel begins to feel cool, wet it again and replace.
7. Repeat the same procedure for 20 minutes.
To strengthen sex drive and libido, it’s best to use this ginger compress twice a week for one month.
2. Ume Sho Kuzu Tea
Ume Sho Kuzu Tea effectively strengthens the digestion and also restores overall energy and sexual vitality.
1. Dissolve 1 teaspoon of kuzu root starch in 2-3 tablespoons cold water.
2. Add an additional cup of cold water to the kuzu-water mixture.
3. Bring to boil over low flame, stirring constantly to prevent lumps from forming.
4. When the opaque liquid turns translucent, add ½ to 1 whole umeboshi plum.
5. Reduce flame and add ½ teaspoon of shoyu soy sauce.
6. Stir and simmer 2-3 minutes.
7. Drink while hot.
Take Ume Sho Kuzu Tea every other day for three weeks.
3. Miso Soup
One bowl of miso soup daily helps dissolve fat and mucous in the reproductive organs, restores energy, and improves sex drive. Barley or brown rice miso neutralizes toxins, alkalinizes the blood, and provides beneficial bacteria for the intestines. You can prepare the soup with various vegetables like wakame seaweed, chopped carrots, onion, daikon, or shiitake mushrooms. Green leafy vegetables may be added when the soup is almost ready to serve. Prepare the soup in its simplest form by adding 1 teaspoon of barley miso to 1 cup of liquid.
Along with removing mucous-causing foods …