Silverfish aren’t really a threat to your health, so who cares if you have them in your home?
Let me give you a few reasons you don’t want these insects in your world.
- The silverfish eats materials that contain high levels of starch. This includes dextrin, which you find in glue, paper, pictures, your hair, sugar, and cereals.
- Silverfish are unsightly creatures.
- Silverfish are fast, and hard to catch.
- Sometimes you’ll find them in your bed.
- They’re tough to control, and get rid of.
- The female lays one-to-four eggs every day.
- They live an average of two years, and sometimes as long as 3-years.
- They’re a native of the northern continent, and found around the world.
- They live in most any building, occupied or not, and favor kitchens and bathrooms where the environment is warm and damp.
Silverfish hide during the day, mostly inside walls or behind furniture and appliances … Read More